Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

The finishing line

Well I’m not sure what's come over me but I have managed to finish AND block 2 projects this weekend. I for one am amazed as I am renowned for startitis. Well not today friends, here are my efforts.

 IMG_1201IMG_1189

A pink shawl for a pink lady. For those barbe evenings when its too warm for a cardie yet you don’t want to go inside yet because the evening is so lovely. I hope you like it.

 

Now this one is naughty of me to show just now because I am going to surprise someone. Based on a very odd photo I took at Christmas of the cat on the sofa. Just so I could record the colour scheme of the lounge in question I hope I have it right.IMG_0662 IMG_1210 IMG_1211

 

Well you know what that means don’t you my friends? I can of course legitimately and justifiably buy new yarn. Yeeeeharrrr.

 

Onto other things. I thought that I might try and see if I could manage a daily blog this week without sounding like I am spouting drivel. Now don’t get over excited I don’t normally do much AND I have already voted so there's that excitement done with!! However this is the first week of a new regimen and I could use your support. You need say nothing, just be there. I want to loose weight and mean it this time. Sue has inspired me (done a lot of that recently) I am not brave like she is (much vainer though) I will not be telling you my start weight but if any comes off I will say. This is not a diet, we both love to cook and eat so will be making and eating real food, just less of it and moving more. Lets get started. Come on!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with loosing weight! Your crocheting is divine! Love the pink shawl and the colours for your friends lounge.
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore my birthday present!!!! You really are crafty in more ways than one...that's how you got the perfect colours!! Vick xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with loosing weight! Your crocheting is divine! Love the pink shawl and the colours for your friends lounge.
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails